Welcome at Brix Mayer, Civil law Notaries
We are a leading notarial office with particular specialisation in the areas of corporate law and real estate law and have special know-how in the handling of large transactions involving escrow structures.
Our measures regarding the current developments on COVID-19
out of mindfulness and diligence we decided – in light of the steps announced by the Federal Government – to implement the following measures as of Monday, 16 March 2020, for the protection of our clients and our employees:
- we continue to be available for you via our office numbers
- you also can reach us via our email addresses at anytime
- reduced staff in our office so that employees can stay at home, but urgent appointments may still take place
- we will attend appointments which are very urgent and cannot be delayed and will postpone appointments which are not time-sensitive
- if advice is needed, we recommend to provide such via telephone or video conference instead of by way of a personal meeting
- if appointments take place, the recommended hygiene measures of course will be complied with
- in case of appointments with more than five persons which cannot be postponed, we will consult with you how we can the reduce the number of persons to five or less
- out of consideration for our employees we in any case ask you to contact us by telephone, if you wish to come to our office or if you were in a risk area.
- Since new steps are announced on a regular basis, we will keep you posted of any new measures which we will implement.
Please contact us at anytime.
We wish you and your dear ones all the best, stay healthy and take good care of yourselves.
Brix Mayer Notaries